A lot has been happening the last few days, i hope even during covid-19 pandemic everyone had a good Christmas and where possible with family. Even during the holidays the development has been continued and yesterday we also released another client update, removing the authentication for faster startup time. This includes a new feature in the client "Anti-Cheat" for detecting illegal game copies. Our development road is not ending here and there will be a lot more coming soon, stay tuned!
- No more username + password login, we now use steamapi for this.
- Client needs steam to be running (in background works also)
- Additional information is being logged for upcoming updates
- Steam has to be running before being able to click on play ets2/ats/truckersmp buttons
- Anti-Cheat will shut down the client when its unable to validate Steam ID
- Steam ID has to be registered on the world of haulers website, before being able to use client
- Steam ID can now be banned from client-usage, client will shutdown when this happens
- Clients that have not updated within 24 hours after client update and are still running, will now be forced to update.
- 3 New events have been added to the client
The events are not visible on the website, this will be added soon!
Any problems / questions regarding the client or website can be asked on our Discord Server.
World of Haulers does not support illegal copies of any game.
World of Haulers Team
Posted by Legacy 28 December 2020
Hello Drivers, A lot has been happening the last few days, i hope even during covid-19 pandemic everyone had a good… Read More
Posted by Legacy 20 March 2021
Dear drivers, Its here! Client 229.3 has been released as Stable. Changelog Added additional information for special… Read More